Input your company name.
Input your debtor's company name.
Tell us the amount of your overdue invoice, and the due date.
Easily collect your debts online
With our online platform, you simply upload your unpaid invoices, monitor our collection process and receive your money as soon as the debt is recovered.
- Using the e-mail address you used to obtain a free quote, and the password you created when submitting your case.
- Overview of your collection cases
- Detailed case information
- Communicate with your account manager
- View your invoices
- Place new collection cases
- We will send you a e-mail when there is an update available on your case.
- You can log in and view the new progress made.
Our Approach to Debt Collection
Everything you need to know is right here in our FAQ section.
Get an obligation-free, instant quote on our amicable debt collection services
Access each collection case that is placed with us
View the status and actions taken in each case
Contact the professionals working on each case
View any outstanding invoices
The timeline and costs of legal action will differ per debtor's country and the size of the debt. We require a retainer from our clients before sending a case for a legal review. It is your decision to proceed with legal action and thus bear its costs.