Just click here to find out how it works:
How it works
Step 1 – Get an obligation-free quote
Provide your company's and your debtor's info
Get your free quote
Step 2 – Place your debt collection case
Accept your quote
Add supporting documents
Confirm the collection of your debt
Step 3 – Keep track of the progress
Stay updated 24/7
From receiving status updates via email, reviewing collection activities to getting in contact with your account manager, our online platform provides an intuitive dashboard that allows you to monitor your case closely.
Manage invoices online
Place new cases anytime
You can place new collection cases while we work on your current case.
Our goal is to successfully collect all your debts so that you can focus on your core business!
Start collecting now
Place your company’s debt now – and leave it to us to recover them.
Still not sure? Have a look at our frequently asked questions
- What are the upfront costs, if any?
- What costs are associated with successful collections?
- How do you recover outstanding debts?
- What information do I need to provide?
- What is the minimum debt amount that can be collected?
- What do you mean by ‘amicable solutions’?
- When do you advise taking legal action?
- How do I get updates on my case?